Wow, I can’t believe it’s already 2016! 2015 was an amazing year for FFD. So many of you supported me and my art with your follows, super kind comments, purchases and over all girl power! I couldn’t be more thankful and blown away every day by the support I have received for my work. I get to do something I love everyday for an actual (ahem) career!
2016 will bring lots and lots of changes for FFD, all to create new and exciting work, improve the products and overall service I provide and work together with more creative people on awesome projects. One thing that won’t be changing is my mission to provide independently designed, totally rad, high quality accessories at an affordable price – the best jewelry for the best babes! Read below to find out what will be changing and what will be staying the same in the year to come.
What will be staying the same:
- All products will be designed 100% by me, from my inspirations and made just for you!
- Pendants designed by me and originals sculpted by me from scratch
- Themes and styles: magical, kawaii, and completely unique
- All products will be available for purchase in the FFD etsy shop
- Worldwide shipping
- Free Gift Packaging
- Limited edition products made in small batches
- Interact with me and see bts and sneak peek pics on instgram and Facebook
- Share your FFD style on IG with #fatallyfemininedesigns and #magicalcreature for a chance to be featured
- Suggest collection themes and help me design products on social media!
What will be changing:
- While all pendants will still be sculpted by me, a specialized US based manufacturer will be taking over the production. You can read more about this in the new FAQ
- Higher quality items – pendants will now be 10x stronger, preventing breakage, damage and keeping your jewelry looking new for longer than ever before. Pins and patches will be the highest quality on the market, also made in the USA. Chains will be upgraded from silver plated base metal to stainless steel (100% hypoallergenic, non-tarnishing, extremely strong)
- Better product consistency: all products will look almost exactly alike, meaning what you see is what you get!
- New shorter processing time: In the past, products could take 2 weeks to produce before shipping. Now, most pins and patches should ship with a few days and jewelry should ship within 1 week.
- Custom orders closed: in order to keep shipping times short and quality top notch I will no longer be accepting custom orders.
- Scheduled product and collection launches. Don’t worry about missing a new product or line, new collections will have scheduled release dates and will usually launch every 3 months. Mark your calendars for magic!
- More pins and patches will be added to the Fatally Feminine product lineup, meaning even more ways you can add your style to any garment.
- More affordable options than ever: Tons of items under $10 and everything $75 and under!
- More collaborations than ever. Want to work on a project with me? Send me an email and let’s make magic!
Have questions about these changes or other comments? Read the new FAQ, send me an email or interact on Instgram. Oh and did I mention a new collection is debuting in just two weeks?! Read all about it in this blog post.